OK, let’s start by saying this is my Dads birthday today TOO… love you Dad and all the birthday girls, Coaster, Roll-On, Tutti-Fruitti and Captain Knockers.
The night started with a lovely clear cold night in Beechboro. The pack set at an alarming quick pace. No just kidding they walked off at a snail’s pace and the chatter was heard for miles.
I stayed back to get the drinks sorted and to chat to Super. The pack wandered back in dribs and drabs with all the girls say they had a good walk and were now ready for a drink ON ON to the eskies.
The GM GG called the loud group to order, well, got them to shut up for five minutes LOL!!!
So the fun begins the GM calls……
The Hare out the front for a drink, good job Coaster!!!!
Then all the visitors are called out the front, well only one tonight – Small Goods. She told how much the Rocky City Pink Breast Run raised for breast cancer and we added a few coins to her lovely pink fluffy tin.
Next our amazing Special Runs ladies.
- Mary Poppins: 600 runs and received the Running woman. Congrats MP!!!
- Shorty: 900 runs and received a very stylish chair made by the very talented Cookie. Congrats Shorty an amazing effort.
- OMG,….well ladies there was lots bitching going on and the britches changed hands a couple of times, with the background chatter mumbling “that wasn’t very bitchy”. So I think Cowpat and Tutti Fruitti received the britches for a comment Roll On needing and vaginal repair or was it labiaplasty a bit of a trim for the flaps…..
New Granny Fanny Nanny’s
- Aunty Val and Wombat – congrats ladies!
- Rocky City Pink Breast Run raised over $1,600.00.
- Oops Tutti was chatting in the circle again and was made to have a drink and cuddle the GM.
- Saturday Ladies Lunch was mentioned…. 1:00pm at Decribs in East Perth, with more piss head Harriette’s meeting at the Royal Bar and Bistro at 12.00 noon for a wee drink….or three!
- Blue Dress Run in two weeks, details and flyer on the events page.
- Marathon Drink Stop is scheduled for 14 June 7:30am start at the same place as last year – near the Old Brewery.
- Xena had entertainment books available for sale.
- Mega an old….ummm, I mean long standing Harriette is raising money for Breast Cancer: Morning Tea at Sorrento Bowling Club, 27 June. Tickets $50.00 see Half Cut for more details…
- A whole box of trail chalk – we think they must belong to Head Banger coz they said she didn’t use any for her run LOL!!!!
The song “who wants to see a miracle”…..
Oops charges- not tonight ladies I think there must have been some acid on the run. You couldn’t get a word in edgewise… LOL