Who are we?
What do we do?
Where do we do it?
What does it cost?
The Perth Hash House Harriettes is a social running club of Women from 18 – 80+ who run/walk every Tuesday night for about an hour or approx 5-7km. Our members include runners (marathon and otherwise), a lot who prefer to run slowly (i.e. walk!) and a few who prefer to do both – it’s entirely up to you! The run usually starts at 7pm from various locations in and around Perth (predominately north of the river). After the run we offer drinks and lots of socialising – all of which are covered by the annual member’s or casual visitor’s fee. A meal is also provided as an optional extra for a nominal cost.
Cost to Join
The joining fee for our club is $75 which covers:
- Your very own Perth Harriette’s T-shirt,
- The Annual (our yearly publication that showcases what we are about and done over the past year, photos, stories and so much more!!)
- Access to the Perth Harriettes Facebook page (closed group) and
- Your first three (3) months subs.
(It will be the best investment that you will ever make!!!!!)
Annual Membership Costs
Our membership fee is $160 per annum (due 1 November) or $45 per quarter.
Your subs cover your weekly run and drink or ‘hash splash’ and various special events throughout the year where meals, entertainment and drinks are provided.
This form of membership is designed for members who can’t make it along every week but want to continue to be involved and in all of the Perth Harriettes action!!
- Cost $50 for 12 months
- From: November – October
e.g. 1 November 2020 to 31 October 2021
The Associate Member is entitled to:
- Three (3) normal Perth Harriettes weekly Tuesday runs;
- One (1) Special Perth Harriettes Run e.g. Christmas, AGM or Milestone Hash run (1900th etc.);
- Inclusion in the Perth Harriettes email distribution list and
- Access to the Perth Harriettes Facebook page (closed group)
- Copy of the Annual
Try Before You Buy
If you are intending on joining our club you can ‘try before you buy’ which means your first two runs will cost the same as a member’s.
e.g. only cost you $5.00.
If you are just visiting, friend of a Perth Harriette, member of another club etc, involvement on the night is $15.00. This entitles you to a run, drink, meal and our fabulous company.
We look forward to seeing you at our run on a Tuesday night.
Check out our website for upcoming runs and turn up about 6.45pm OR contact us beforehand so that we can keep an eye out for you and any willing friends you bring along.
P.S. Don’t be alarmed if ‘running’ and ‘fitness’ take on a whole new meaning once you become a Harriette.
Ready to Join?
Complete the Fees and Information Sheet and bring it along to the next run. Fees and Information Sheet.