Hare/Co hare: Oasis and Banger
- Bumbo – 100 runs.
- Guide Dog
- Xena (cake from Oasis)
- Roll on – swallowed with experience.
- Not a bitch amongst us.
- Sqota hanging onto her boobs.
- Tip’m and Xena – nanny fanny granny’s – welcome Tahnee and Annika.
- Roll on and Lone Ranger – for organising a fantastic Rotto weekend, including the Amazing Race. Everyone had the best time.
- All who went out the front for a down down.
- Deaconess announced a $160 Rotto lotto win to be reinvested.
- Guide Dog charged Tutti Fruitti, Coaster, Thrifty for sitting during the circle.
- Cheapy charged Guide Dog because she had to show her the way home.
- Deaconess charged our acting GM Wombat for putting Rambling and GG to bed on Rotto, everyone needs an angle when they are paraletic!
- Nash Hash is coming up so order your T-shirts.
- Next week’s run is the 1900 – theme Chinese New Year – year of the Goat.
- The following week – Palace Run from Banks Reserve, Joel Terrace, Mt Lawley.
- Oasis took us up and down every hill in Duncraig on a very humid night, giving us a good look at some of the huge homes in the area. I just followed Banger who knew the way home. Great to get back to the cool pool and relax. Great run and delicious homemade hamburgers with the works followed.