Run 1898 10/02/2015
- Rambling – had no co hare as she set the run at 5am
- Michelle – who likes to run
- Teflon Tart – who fractured her ankle dancing. Hopes to lose the boot before the red dress run
- Rice Bowl – celebrating 469 runs
- Dynamo – Who was absent….probably in Bali
Teflon has retained them for going on a date on Tuesday night
- Squota retained them as there were no contenders
- Sarge and Home James – for talking during the circle
- Tuitti Fruitti – for not wearing her hash shirt
- Bumbo – who swam the Busselton Jetty race
- DJ – for finding her purse
- T Shirts and cap are for sale
- Rotto this weekend and according to Roll On the assistant organiser it promises to be fantastic.
- Circle concluded with Even Stevens leading us in song and it was On On to a yummy dinner of cold meat and salad.