What a fantastic night, couldn’t have asked for better weather.
First decision to make…….what are we going to eat??!! Once we had all ordered dinner (some had even eaten already) we were given our instructions by Sam.
On On and we were off following trail, a few problems with missing arrows but we persevered and with a little guidance from our hare on we went. Great run, getting us back in time for a quick circle before dinner.
Down down for our hare Sam – great run and great venue.
- Kristen from Vancouver and
- Janice, Roll On’s neighbour of who is looking to join us each week.
- Puddles 200 – well done
- No No a 69er – had a little trouble getting it down or was that up!
- Roll On willingly handed them to Puddles nominated by Cheapy for taking a phone call on the run and trying to give the phone to Kebab.
- Wombat nominated Kebab for spelling Busselton wrong on something. You would think she would know better!
- Don’t forget our Christmas party next week – White Christmas at GG’s – bring a $5 pressie
- Hamersley’s sundowner at The Shed Friday 12th
- Busselton Ladies Lunch for Nash Hash – nearly full, get in quick (Note from the Editor: Busso Ladies Lunch is now full with a waiting list :-))
- Jewells – thanked Bridges Hash and Sqota for the $400 donation for Marlee
- Homey was charged for having her 53rd wedding anniversary last week and not coming to the run……really!
Who wants to see a miracle………
Circle over, dinner is ready…….yummmm great night, great company.