Good run, lots of false trails which kept the pack together.
Thanks to Sqota and husband, Silvio, for a lovely BBQ dinner.
Sqota is renovating so it was bit tricky going to the loo – no door handle! Not sure if anyone got locked in …..
Did anyone notice GG’s straight hair? Apparently it takes four hours! Why anyone would spend 4 hours straightening their hair is beyond me – unless of course they have a drink in their hand for the entire four hours and I suspect that might have been the case!
- Deaconess recently back from the US was given a down down as she went to the VBurger Bar (Sam’s run next week!) – must be all that spending on the credit card that made her a bit dizzy.
Oh no, camera has gone missing but Coaster comes to the rescue in time for photos.
- Rations – 200 runs
Circle had a demonstration of DJ’s special cups – it was suggested that now that she is not working she has plenty of time to wander around the shops and find “stuff”.
- Moose – 69er but not happy about it! Too bad …
- NoNo (no friends, no cake)
- Teflon Tart (fruit platter, yum)
- Kebab (special cake made especially by Miss Mauds and packed in a lovely box for Anyname!)
- Go to Roll On for another week as no contenders
- Sqota to Bumbo for driving away from the run last week as she lost her car – that doesn’t make sense but it is what I wrote down!
- Jewells on DMD who left five casks on the Hamersley bus after the Salvos Run! Just as well Jewells is sleeping with a Hamersley man otherwise we wouldn’t have got them back!
- GG on DJ for drinking too much wine in the Hamersley bus at the Salvos Run – she lost her file/ lost her car keys then next day she discovered the car door was left open with the keys still inside – AND SHE LIVES IN NOLLAMARA!!
Not sure who got the droopy boobs after all that!
- Lone Ranger reminded everyone that the Rotto dates are 13th and 14th February 2015, other stuff TBA.
- Busselton Ladies Lunch – tickets selling fast!
- Christmas Party next week – reminder that it is a ‘White’ Christmas theme
- Sam’s Run – best way to enter via Woolworths petrol station (unfairly given a down down for late notice of venue, since when is that a crime, I took a lot of time to find that special place!)
- Liberty is a fanny nanny granny again
- Chop Suey has new shoes
- Loner Ranger on Kebab and Bumbo – both had long pants with one shorter than the other
- Teflon Tart as NOT the Mother of the year as she took her 7 year old son to the trots and consequently lost him and a security guard brought him back. He went missing again and a message was relayed over the intercom – guess who went and picked him up – Puddles!!
- Several disrespectful people were charged for sitting down in the circle. That privilege is reserved for our 1000 runners ladies.
That’s all folks!!