We had a lovely run through Wembley; lucky for us the weather wasn’t too bad. A lovely dinner of homemade pasties was enjoyed by all. Thanks Liberty.
On Heat 200 runs
Bumbo 50 runs
Camel 400 runs
Even Stevens 1000 runs
Are being retained by Radio GaGa who ‘forgot’ to bring them to the run.
Were passed on to Splatter for saying a ‘catsuit’ would look like a ‘fatsuit’ on the rest of us!!!
- Ballbreaker for having no Hash gear on
- Chop Suey for breaking her foot
- BallBreaker charged Kebab who has gorgeous looking kids and wondering where they came from. Anyname reckons they take after their grandmother.
- Wombat charged Xena for ‘going down on nuts’ – not too sure what that was about but it sounded good also for making a comment about ‘fitting two people in Kebabs tshirt’ again not too sure about that one.
- Seagull got charged for falling over.
- Zipit got a reverse charge because Splatter had a Hash jacket on
- Jewells charged Ballbreaker something to do with a sore back.
- Leopard got charged for leaving her jacket at Comet’s run
- If going to Dunsborough see Jewells and Home James for money and tshirt sizes
- We raised $2100 last week for Melanoma WA- well done everyone
- Don’t forget Boddington Running of the Bulls 2nd November!!!
Memorial run for Uncle Fester at this stage will be a Saturday, hopefully at the Tatts Club, details will follow as we get them